List of FAQs- 2017-19
For XAT/GMAT/CMAT: January 7th, 2017 ,7 am
Programme: PGDM (HCM)
ACHIEVERS ROUND AND REGULAR ROUND
Achiever's Round: A limited number of candidates will be interviewed in Goa in January 2017. They will be shortlisted based on profile and achievements filled in application form. This is called Achiever's Round.
Regular Round: Everyone else will be shortlisted based on XAT/CAT/GMAT/CMAT score and interviewed in February/March 2017 beginning at chosen interview centre. This is called Regular round.
- GIM wants to have a more rigorous selection process to offer scholarships.
- Would like students to "experience" GIM and offer this opportunity to selected few.
- To explore GIM and form your opinion.
- To win a 4 lakh scholarship.
- National Hockey player.
- No. 2 in University Degree Course.
- Topper of school in 12th
- 20th in State Board in 10th.
- District Level Volleyball Player.
- Held solo exhibition of Photographs.
- Employee of the year
- Start performer in last appraisal.