List of FAQs- 2018-20
Achiever round application : December 15, 2017
For CAT : December 15, 2017
For XAT/GMAT/CMAT: January 5th, 2018
The self attested copy of documentary proof of goan domicile/origin should reach Admission office by 15th January 2018.
Programme: PGDM (HCM)
Programme: PGDM (BDA)
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management- Big Data Analytics PGDM (BDA) is a two-year fulltime residential course.
PGDM (BDA) program is a rigorous and intensive course aimed at creating professionals with strong understanding of the fundamentals of data science, which will help them in solving complex business problems. This programme is perfectly attuned to fit the individuals with analytical mindset and quantitative orientation. The courses taught in this program will have a unique element of hands-on training and continuous industry interface to give you a realistic feel.
PGDM (BDA) has 60 seats.
Freshers can apply. There is no mandatory minimum experience. The experience will be given weightage in evaluation, as per policy of the institute.
ACHIEVERS ROUND AND REGULAR ROUND
Achiever's Round: A limited number of candidates will be interviewed in Goa in January 2018. They will be shortlisted based on profile and achievements filled in application form. This is called Achiever's Round.
Regular Round: Everyone else will be shortlisted based on XAT/CAT/GMAT/CMAT score and interviewed in February/March 2018 beginning at chosen interview centre. This is called Regular round.
- GIM wants to have a more rigorous selection process to offer scholarships.
- Would like students to "experience" GIM and offer this opportunity to selected few.
- To explore GIM and form your opinion.
- To win a 4 lakh scholarship.
- To enhance chances for getting into Exchange programme/ JIIS.
- National Hockey player.
- No. 2 in University Degree Course.
- Topper of school in 12th
- 20th in State Board in 10th.
- District Level Volleyball Player.
- Held solo exhibition of Photographs.
- Employee of the year
- Start performer in last appraisal.